For information on the latest health advice for COVID 19 please visit the Queensland Health website.
COVID Care Self-Checker
If you suspect or have learned you are positive for COVID-19 and you're unsure what kind of care you may need, you can use the Queensland Government's COVID care self-checker. It is a clinical self-assessment tool designed to help you understand what healthcare you may need based on your symptoms and other risk factors. Once you complete the form, you'll be presented with recommended next steps and self-care information.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and Influenza, and to protect yourself and those around you:
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you have any COVID-19 or Flu Symptoms no matter how mild, get tested
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people who are coughing or sneezing - think two big steps
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser regularly
- Leave a location if it is crowded.
If you have any concerns about your health, contact your doctor or contact 134 COVID (134 268).
Queensland Health Information - Current Health Status and Advice for Queenslanders
Advice for Travellers - Advice from Smart Traveller if you are Travelliing Overseas
Coronavirus Health Resources - Information regarding Boosters and Vaccines
Coronavirus Digital Certificates - How to Get Your COVID-19 Digital Certificate